Studying at Cherwell school has familiarised me with research methods and team-building within a diverse and academically ambitious environment – there has been a need for flexibility and good time-management throughout.
• A Levels
Maths, Chemistry, Physics, EPQ (The causes of religious belief)
• Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from Renaissance Life Therapies (CPD Standards Agency accredited)
Maths 8, Physics A*, Biology A, Chemistry A*, English Literature 9, History A, German A, Geography A, IT A*, English Language 7)
• Black belt in Karate (1st Dan Seiwakai and 1st Dan JKF GOJUKAI)
• Cherwell School Maths Challenge – Distinction
• Bronze Duke of Edinburgh (which involved, for instance, camping and navigating, drums, helping at local GP surgery, and practising karate at a competitive level)
• 2 week German exchange: spent a week in Bavaria with a family there and hosted their son in the UK for a week; learning to speak the language with fluency.